1/2 inch UNF male Silencer, Moderator Adaptor Parker Hale Universal For Barrels Between 13.5 and 16mm
FOR THE ADAPTOR ONLY - NOT A SILENCER!
•Suitable for Airguns under 12 ft/lbs power ONLY.
•Adds a 1/2" UNF male thread to many airgun barrels.
•No cutting or filling required.
•Won't suit Weihrauch models with grooves cut in the barrel for thefront sight.
•Barrel must be perfectly round and the same diameter for 7cm (3")
Fits barrels between 13.5mm to 16mm in diameter.
Adds a 1/2" UNF thread to most barrels.
No cutting or filing required.
The Parker-Hale screw thread adaptor slides over the barrel and clamps on tight, using different sized lugs to achieve the perfect fit.
Once in place, any 1/2" UNF threaded moderator can be fitted to your rifle.
Suitable for sub 12ft lbs airguns only.
1. Ensure the gun is safe and unloaded.
2. Remove foresight prior to assembly.
3. Select the collet which is most suitable for the barrel (14mm, 15mm, or 16mm diameter).
4. Push the adapter on to the barrel as far as possible (until firm resistance).
5. Holding the cap, rotate the body clockwise to lock in place.
6. Ensure the device is secure on the barrel.